In this episode Miles and I chat with the one and only Ryan Kempson, coach of Team AMA! Ryan is a wealth of knowledge, fast as all hell, and his passion for helping athletes reach their full potential through proper movement mechanics, core work and recovery is incredible! You will hear us talk about:
– How his parents never letting them quit mid-season and their hard work attitude and positive motivation bred two strong unrelenting athletes
– How not having cable tv and living in a remote part of the country led to a passion for being outside, exploring and turning him into the athlete he is today
– How we limit our abilities based on our own thoughts and fears of other racers on race day
– How water training aids so much in recovery, proper pelvic position/alignment, and overall strength potential
– How pool training can improve running ability
– How using the Burdenko method of training has led to endless progression potential
– How not to be a lazy idiot 🙂
– How you can run less than 20 miles per week and still dominate OCR
– How to pick your races and more!!
***NOTE: Due to technical issues the audio quality of this episode is not the best… Our apologies and we will work hard to improve this and bring you the best quality audio we can***
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes or Stitcher
CLICK HERE to download from Sound Cloud!