In this episode Spartan Pro Team member Leigh Anne Wasteney tells us all about:
- How she went from a degree in Exercise Science to owning a coffee shop
- The importance of following your passion and finding your purpose
- The difference between dark roast and white coffee
- The importance of a good mentor
- The power of daily breathing, mindset, and mediation work
- What went well and not so well at Spartan U.S. Championships
- Her mindset while racing and training
- and more!
***Our apologies for the poor audio in this episode, this is being corrected asap***
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts!