In this episode Mo sits down with Operation Valor founder and Captain of the Texas OCR team The Lone Star Spartans to talk about A LOT of things… Sean Valigura has two unbelievable stories of being on death’s door and being pulled back to life each time. Through his experiences he has found purpose and passion in serving and saving the lives of the men that saved his.
- Being at the right place at the right time when he had 3 consecutive heart attacks
- Being captured and tortured during his Navy deployment
- How he found OCR and the Lone Star Spartans
- How and why he founded Operation Valor
- How you can help/get involved through virtual races
To learn more about Operation Valor or to sign up for a virtual race or make a donation visit www.opvalor.org
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts!