In this episode Mo and Miles sit down with 2x Spartan Death Race finisher Ronald Tortola to discuss and review this year’s event. Ronald gives us great insight on what it takes mentally and physically to complete such a physically and mentally grueling event!
- The inner growth that happens
- Rucking for 16hrs straight
- Team work
- Getting back into the race if you get DQ’d
- The mental side of the Death Race
- The importance of choosing the right pack/ruck
- How the Death Race will make you better at life
- and more!
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts!