In this episode Mo and Miles dive into listener questions on:
- Race nutrition for long 8-24hr endurance races
- Fasted workouts
- Should you care about counting macros
- Why you’re probably not losing weight
- How to train and taper for and in between races
We also talk about
- How OCR can hire legit race officials (in Mo’s opinion)
- Savage Race Central Texas
- Mo’s upcoming surgery & his recovery plan
- How you can run a sub 3hr marathon at 70 years old
- Mile’s creepy stare to get the ladies
- The word “specificity”….
- and the “mud”ivator 🙂
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts!!