In this episode Mo and Miles chat with College Professor, Realtor, & Spartan Pro athlete Ashley Heller. Ashley, although new to OCR is making a huge splash among the elite females. We talk about:
- The importance of an aerobic base
- The importance of knowing your bodies response to training/race pace stress
- Why you should probable study the race course and journal
- Visualization of obstacles
- How to get killer 11″ biceps
- Mile’s gross mis-wording of “copacetic” 🙂
- and a lot more!
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!