In this episode Coach Mo sits down with active duty Air Force ICU nurse and elite OCR competitor Ben Morgan to talk all about his unique and effective training, nutrition and racing strategies.
- How he uses light therapy during the Alaskan winters of only 4-5 hrs of sunlight each day to stay healthy and motivated
- How he trains and races in a fasted state
- How he uses the carnivore diet of 90% meat, and it’s effectiveness in his training
- How he follows the circadian code for food intake during odd work hours as an ICU nurse
- How he likes to make himself mentally and physically suffer to build both physical and mental resilience
- How he stays focused and positive through an “I GET to” mindset
- and more!
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!