In this episode Mo & Miles dive into what it takes mentally so that you never have a “bad day” of training or racing again.
- Vegan Santa Claus 🙂
- What to do when you miss a workout or training/race goal
- Where/How to shift your focus during hard training sessions
- How to change your self-talk for a more positive outcome
- The importance of setting daily training goals and intensions
Then we jump into a quick review of the book Peak Performance and talk about:
- The importance of rest and extended breaks from training
- When and why you need to go slow and take it easy
- How mental fatigue could be ruining your training
- How to use stress as a tool for success
- How to get your mind right
- and more!
CLICK HERE or download from iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
Book: Peak Performance by: Brad Stulberg & Steve Magness