Keeping the MOTIVATION train rolling with this weeks episode!!! On this podcast Mo, Miles, & Vic chat with one incredibly determined man Sawyer Brown. Not only is Sawyer a bad ass OCR athlete, but he just successfully completed being stranded on a deserted Island with barely any food and only a small suitcase for FORTY ONE DAYS!! We discuss:
- How he transformed his life from partying with alcohol and drugs, to getting in the best shape of his life and finding Spartan Racing/OCR
- How OCR helped give him the grit he needed to not quit while on the show #paincave
- How he gave up a secure job to pursue this opportunity, and how it has positively changed his life in more ways than one
- How he kept a positive mindset while starving
- How being on Castaways has transformed how he reacts and to people/situations
- How it has made him a better father, husband, & trainer/coach
- How he bounced back after losing over 30lbs while on the Island
- and a lot more!
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
Follow Sawyer on IG – @ocrslayer