In this episode Mo sits down with Hunter Russell and Brian Gowiski who took home 2nd and 3rd place in this past weekend’s Tougher & Toughest Mudder in Central Texas.
We have a great conversation, recap their races and discuss:
- What went well during the race
- What went wrong/what they learned
- Mental strategies after taking a wrong turn
- Hunter’s beard
- Mental strategies during overnight mind numbing races
- Recovery strategies after an overnight race and after crewing and not sleeping for over 24hrs
- The power of crew/team support
- Why Hunter’s beard is so beautiful
- and more!!
****NOTE: before we hop into the episode I also answer a listener question about how to recover from a strained pectoral muscle**** We also briefly mention Hunter’s beard…
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes or Stitcher