In this episode Miles and I chat with one of the Beasts from the Northeast, see what I did there :-), Frankie Disomma. This was an AWESOME interview and Frankie gives us some great insight and advice on:
- How to train with a busy travel schedule
- How to train in an office cubicle… Seriously 🙂
- Why the Burpee Pull-up is his favorite “go to” body weight training exercise
- How doing “miles of lunges” has been part of his hip injury rehab
- Why you should treat your goals like the flame of a candle
- How to stay focused during an injury
- Why you should ALWAYS run with socks :-0
- Planking during conference calls and more!
Seriously you will be motivated and educated at the end of this show!!
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes or Stitcher! Also, if you like the information you hear and know of someone that could benefit please share our episode with them.
Follow Frankie on IG: @frankiedisomma07