In this episode Miles and I chat with one incredible woman! Not only was she a blast to talk to, Heather Gollnick has a wealth of endurance racing experience and knowledge. We get to know Heather a little and talk about:
- Her start in endurance racing
- Her first Ironman experience and drawing motivation from her daughter
- The critical role of positive self talk and mindset plays in your racing success
- Her transition to OCR
- Her training philosophy for her clients
- How/why at 48 years old she still has what it takes to compete with the top elite/pro females
- and more!