In this episode Miles and I have the pleasure of interviewing one bad ass lady! Daniel Burger was the last woman standing and made it to the top 6 out of 30 civilians on The History Channel’s “The Selection”.
Danielle shares with us:
– Her mindset going into the show
– How Mark Divine’s Kokoro Camp helped develop her mental toughness and the mindset that ANYTING is possible.
– How sympathy/empathy from a family member/teammate can be the worst thing during hard times
– What made her finally turn in her patch
– Training while pregnant
– How to mentally survive being zip tied and put in a dark box
and much much more!!
CLICK HERE to listen or download on iTunes or Stitcher
Follow Danielle on instagram: @danielleburger2