In this episode Miles and I chat with run guru and scotch aficionado Richard Diaz and discuss:
– VO2 max testing and what to focus on if your score isn’t the best
– Uphill and downhill run form.
– Running based on heart rate vs. pace vs. respiratory quotient
– Should you focus on running or strength training
– Are you racing Beasts and Ultras too Often
– Why Richard or I write multi-week training programs
– Scotch :-), and fine cuban cigars
And much more. This truly was a fun conversation with an I am excited to share it with you
CLICK HERE to listen or download from iTunes or Stitcher.