In this Episode I discuss:
– The benefits of the “super food” strawberry & how you can incorporate it into your nutrition. Recipe coming soon.
– What is the difference in Kool-Aid and Sport Drinks. Do you really need sugar during training and racing and if so HOW to properly use it.
– I talk about my recipe of the week “Ground Turkey Kale & Mashed Potaotes”.
– Should you do a 70.3 for your first triathlon and how long should you train before taking on this distance race.
– The Crossover, or, “curtsy” lunge. How is it beneficial to you and how to incorporate into your daily movement.
To listen click here or download on iTunes for later.