When Alix and I started the Health Episodes I mentioned to her that I wanted to interview some folks to talk about health, fitness, and such. Margaret immediately came to mind, I reached out, she responded in about 3 seconds, and the rest is history :-). It was perfect timing too, as she just published and article about finding joy and simplifying for her 2018 goal.
In this episode Margaret Schlachter talks with us about:
- Her adventure in to pole dancing, how damn hard it is, and how it may be an Olympic sport soon.. yep you read that right.. 🙂
- How she began a social media cleanse to connect with friends better
- How she found balance and practical application with Wim Hoff and the Keto diet
- How you can “stack” your training to get in movement, cooking, & meditation all at once
- Her book recommendations for 2018 that encompass all aspects of health & wellness
- And more!
Check out Margaret’s blog post on “The Year of Simplicity” here
Books Margaret Mentioned: