In this episode Mo and Miles give you insight and direction on how to focus your training and goals in 2018.
- What’s new with LINK Endurance for 2018
- How to stick to YOUR plan and not compare yourself and/or your training to other athletes
- Setting race/training goals and how to work backwards when creating your training plan for big events
- Why Core work, specifically planks & side planks, need to be at the forefront of ALL your training sessions and as part of your pre-race warm up
- The importance of mobility and myofascial release
- and more!
This was a fun show for us to hop on and chat about the new year. We hope you enjoy it, and if you did, please share with anyone that may benefit for the information :-).
End of show song: “Limitless” by Sam F. (feat. Sophie Rose)