Check out my “how to video” by clicking this link > Movie on 3-18-14 at 11.30 AM
• 2 Bunches Green Asparagus
• 1 bunch Watercress
• 20 ounces Organic Vegetable Stock
• 1 Medium Onion Chopped
• 4 Garlic Cloves
• 2 Avocados
• Sea Salt & Black Pepper
• ***Optional ¼ Cup Chia Seeds***
1. Chop asparagus (even the ends) and place in a large pot
2. Chop Watercress in half and set aside
3. Add chopped Onion, Garlic, & Vegetable Stock to pot
4. Cook until Asparagus is tender but not overcooked (they should be bright green NOT dull green)
5. Once soft take off heat and set aside for about 2minutes
• Add all ingredients into blender (this is where the watercress comes in) (you may have to do this in halves based on blender size).
• Add avocados, salt & pepper and blend until creamy smooth.